[Scope of use]
This product is used for ligation of tissue structure and blood vessels.
1. Cardiac surgery: coronary artery bypass grafting (free internal mammary artery and great saphenous vein)
2. Vascular surgery: abdominal aortic aneurysm
3. General surgery: laparoscopic cholecystectomy, laparoscopic splenectomy, gastrectomy and enterotomy, colorectal surgery, gastrectomy and lobectomy
4. Urology: prostatectomy, nephrectomy
1. The longitudinal and transverse concave lines on the inner side of the titanium clip are staggered during clamping to ensure that the titanium clip is not easy to slip from the lumen tissue.
2. The sawtooth on the outside of the titanium clamp is closely engaged with the inner mouth of the clamp to prevent the titanium clamp from falling off from the jaw.
3. Titanium alloy material has good biocompatibility and does not interfere with postoperative imaging examination.